A little over a week to go until the start of the 2017 Irish Open and we can confirm that at least 120 players from 15 countries will participate:
Category A: 67.5%
Category B: 22.5%
Category C: 10% (ladies)
Total Prize Pool: €6,000
Schedule (subject to change):
– Live Draw on the FootGolf Ireland facebook page, 6pm GMT.
– Course open for practice from 5pm (€10).
– FREE Practice from 9am until dark.
– Pairs Competition will begin at 3pm and will run until the Top 6 pairs are left.
– First tee time at 9am sharp with flights running every 10 minutes.
– 30 minutes after the final flight completes their round, the Semi-Finals & Finals of the Pairs competition will take place.
– Buffet Dinner & Drinks from 7pm.
– First tee time at 8:30am sharp with flights running every 10 minutes.
– Irrespective of player scores from Day 1, flights will be arranged as per Category entered, with the leading players in each category playing in the last 3 flights.
– Awards Ceremony at 5pm approx (or earlier if we can)
FACILITIES & Extras
Warm Up Zone
Water, Fruit & Snack Station, Hole 10
Lockers & Changing Rooms
Fully Licensed Bar
All Day Food Menu
Masseuse: €20 full body massage/sports massage
(12 – 2 Fri, 8 – 12 Sat and Sunday by appointment only)
For more information, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org